What is a library liaison?
Library liaisons are Reference Librarians who support the teaching, learning, and research needs of WCC faculty, departments, and programs.
Each academic department has a designated librarian as a point of contact for all things library, so get on board with our program!
For further information, please contact Prof. Rebecca Steere at Rebecca.Steere@sunywcc.edu
Ways Library Liaisons Support You and Your Students!
· Host an information literacy session with a librarian to teach students to search for, select, evaluate, and cite quality information sources in their work.
· Embed a librarian in Brightspace course shells to support students' research assignments throughout the semester.
· Collaborate on the design of research assignments.
· Request a customized online research guide for your course or assignment.
· Arrange individualized, virtual research support for your students.
· Request materials for purchase or develop collections that support your course.
· Request customized research and reference services or demonstrations of resources/services of interest.
· Develop library collections that support curriculums.
Have questions? Ask us!