Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Are Research Guides? (LibGuides)
LibGuides are online research guides students can use for relevant resources for specific assignments and research projects. Students and faculty can access multimedia content such as websites, digital articles, eBooks, videos, images, and more. Students can contact librarians directly through Libguides with questions and research needs.
Faculty love LibGuides because it:
- supports instruction
- provides help with critical thinking skills
- develops information literacy skills
- gives online students targeted assistance
- links easily from Blackboard
- provides partnership
- allows faculty to focus on course content
- allows librarians to focus on research skills
Library Research Guides by Subject
A complete list of guides by discipline.
Samples of Content for Library Research Guides