Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Is Interlibrary Loan?
Books and journals that are not available at the Westchester Community College Library can be requested through our interlibrary loan service connected to your Library Account. View ILL Flyer [PDF]
Who Is Eligible?
This service is available to currently enrolled Westchester Community College students, faculty, staff and administrators only.
How Do I Request an Interlibrary Loan?
To request a book or article for Interlibrary Loan, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Library's PRIMO search tool.
- Search for an article or book.
- When you find an article with the link that reads "Request through SUNY Interlibrary Loan," click on the link. In the next window, click on the link titled "Resource Sharing" and fill in the form. Click "Send Request."
- You will receive confirmation of the loan and status updates at your SUNY Westchester Community College e-mail address (my.sunywcc.edu or sunywcc.edu).
- Questions? Chat or e-mail a Librarian form the Ask-A-Librarian page.
If you have any questions concerning Interlibrary Loans, e-mail Domenick Gasparro at email@example.com.