Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Search from any computer.
- For books including literary criticism of an author's works, try typing in as keywords the author's name and truncate the word "criticism" - for example, Oates and critic*
- You can also use your author's name in the subject field for biographical and critical material about your author's work.
- You can also try searching the name of the short story in which you are interested as keywords.
- On your results list, click on a book's Title to find out more about what it contains and if it interests you.
- On your results list, click on "Is it here?" to see if your book is available on the shelf.
- Locate a book in the library using the Call Number. Since call numbers act as the address of the book on the shelf, and are assigned based on subject, you might want to look at the nearby books as well.