MLA 8th ed. - Guide to Citation Format for ELECTRONIC SOURCES
Magazine article (Electronic) from a WCC Subscription Database
Citation Format *Note: If no author is listed, begin with the title of the article.
Author (s). “Title of Article.” Title of Periodical, Day Month Year, p. or pp.#s. Name of Database. URL (omit http://at beginning of url)
McCarthy, Lauren. "Made in New York." Harper's Bazaar, Oct. 2016, p. 210. MasterFILE Premier lib-proxy.sunywcc.edu/login? url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=f5h&AN =117771424&site=eds-live.
Once you have completed the citations for your two articles, you will put them into a Works Cited page, which will be the last page of your project.
Follow these rules to create your Works Cited page:
1. Begin your Works Cited Page on a new page, with the title Works Cited centered at the top.
2. Doublespace within and between the citations.
3. Put your citations in alphabetical order by the first word of each (usually the author's last name).
4. Pay close attention to punctuation, spacing, italicization, and indentation.
5. Do not number the citations.