Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citing Magazine Articles
*Note: If no author is listed, begin with the title of the article.
*Note: When printing the citation(s) be sure to use a "hanging indentation."
Once you have completed the citations for your two articles, you will put them into a Works Cited page.
The Works Cited page will be the last page of your project.
Follow these rules to create your Works Cited page:
- Begin your Works Cited Page on a new, blank page.
- Type the title Works Cited centered at the top.
- Doublespace within and between the citations.
- List your citations in alphabetical order by the first word of each (usually the author's last name).
- Pay close attention to punctuation, spacing, italicization, and indentation.
- Citations are not numbered.
Citation Tools within Databases