Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Do Background Research?
When you do background research, you can find:
- Words or phrases that are specific to your topic.
- Information that answers basic information on your topic.
- Major ideas related to your topic.
- People, places, time periods that are relevant to your topic.
- Additional readings on your topic.
FBI: Famous Cases and Criminals