Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in This Guide?
Welcome! This research guide was created for students in Professor Cianci's Developmental Psychology - Childhood course.
You are required to write a paper that answers the question: "Which influences us more, genetics or the environment?" that requires using professional sources.
This guide is a customized resource for this particular course and assignment.
The resources on these pages will help you:
- Find background information about your topic
- Formulate a search strategy on your topic
- Find articles in the library databases
- Find e-Books in the library catalog
- Evaluate the sources you have found
- Cite your sources properly to avoid plagiarism
- Get additional help from the Writing Center and Academic Support
- Log in from off-campus