Complete project instructions are available in your course shell in BlackBoard
1. Select one of the weekly articles and expand upon that as a Research Topic
2: Submit APA citations for five (5) additional articles on your research topic.
3. Prepare Annotated Bibliographies of 1-2 paragraphs on each article. Each summary should make reference to relevant key points and concepts discussed in class.
4. Submit a paper Outline, using the template provided.
5. Hand in a draft Introduction.
6. Write a 5-6 page APA formatted Research Paper (not including References page, figures, photos, etc.)
7. Prepare a 10-slide Presentation on your findings.
Use the library databases (see the Finding Articles tab) or one of the recommended online sources (see the Online Resources tab) to research your topic.
Directions on how to create an Annotated Bibliography and examples, can be found under the Annotated Bibliography tab.
You can find information about APA format under the Citing and Plagiarism tab on this guide.
To get help with research on your country from a librarian either in person, by phone, email, text, or chat. Look under the Get Help tab to see how to contact the librarian who taught your library session and get information on library hours.
If you need additional information on your assignment and specific due dates, check BB first, THEN ask your professor.
Visuals in your presentation should be informative, not decorative.
Source: National Agricultural Statistical Service. (2019). 2017 Census Highlights: Black Producers. U.S. Department of Agriculture. https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publications/Highlights/2019/2017Census_Black_Producers.pdf
"Corn field" by fishhawk is marked with CC BY-NC 2.0. To view the terms, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/?ref=openverse