Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Guide
This guide will help you find information for your paper on monsters, including books, ebooks, articles from library databases, videos and websites. Use the tabs above to ....
- Get topic ideas and get started using reference books.
- Find books & ebooks by searching the Westchester Community College Library and beyond
- Find articles from academic journals, magazines and newspapers by searching the library databases.Watch films and videos in the Westchester Community College Library and stream for free online.
- Find websites with criticism and analysis of horror literature and films.
- Learn how to evaluate and cite your sources.