Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in this guide?
The information on these pages will help you:
- Select and focus/narrow a research questions for your research assignments,
- Create a search strategy for your research assignments,
- Find relevant and authoritative articles in the library databases,
- Evaluate the sources you have found and present your findings in an annotated bibliography,
- Cite your sources properly to avoid plagiarism,
- Get additional help from the Ask-a-Librarian virtual chat, Writing Center and Academic Support,
- Log in from off-campus.