Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Can I Vote?
Qualifications to Register to Vote
- Be a United States citizen;
- Be 18 years old (you may pre-register at 16 or 17 but cannot vote until you are 18);
- Resident of this state and the county, city or village for at least 30 days before the election;
- Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction (unless parolee pardoned or restored rights of citizenship);
- Not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court;
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
Register to vote or update your voter information here.
League of Women Voters
The League of Women Voters is recognized as the premiere source for nonpartisan election information. Need assistance during election time? Whether you're a first-time voter or just looking for some friendly reminders, the League has the information you need.